Friday, 30 March 2012
Thursday, 29 March 2012
Tuesday, 27 March 2012
Sunday, 25 March 2012
Thursday, 22 March 2012
Tuesday, 20 March 2012
have you tried anything new this season? are you tired of the same pony tails & loose hair pined with a buckle which can be spotted on every girl when you go anywhere??? i think you should definitively try some of these laid back updo's this season. these are some of the hottest trend that can be spotted on the runways, red carpets etc..
Saturday, 17 March 2012
was bored so thought i should do something.. & landed up doing this..
How to? take any of your 2 favorite Green Nail Paints. paint each alternate finger nails with different colors then after its dyed up take white & black nail paint & make small pin size dots with help of a tooth pick or fine paint brush..
Thursday, 8 March 2012
Its nice & bright these days outside, & what could get better than some gold!!! Gold is grabbing my attention alot.. & i get an instant desire to buy some thing thats Gold.. its the best color for an accessory that goes with any outfit.. so just <3 <3 <3
|Stack of Gold Bangles- Colaba Rs 200/-|
|Gold Plate Earrings Rs 199/- Shoppers Stop|
Wednesday, 7 March 2012
wishing all the gorgeous a very Happy & Safe Holi...
Few tips for skin care during the madness of Holi...
- use natural colors if possible.
- apply generous amount of herbal oil,coconut or mustard on your whole body so that the color doesn't seeps into your skin& becomes easy to remove. yes of course a tad bit of color does stay back but its ok.. it will fade away.
- harmful colors strip natural sheen & luster from hair so generously oiling your hair is the key.
- conditioning your hair after a wash is must.
- Dont forget your beautiful nails even.. what i do is apply thick coat of nail paint to avoid color stains & shield them.
- Also apply waterproof sunscreen lotion on skin after letting the oil absorb for 15 minutes. This will prevent UV rays from doing harm to skin.
- wear clothes with maximum skin coverage.
- wear a scarf round your head to cover your hair.
- wash off wet colors asap after playing holi so that it doesn't settles on your skin.
- if colors get into your eyes wash with clean water time & again, but never rub your eyes always splash water..
- be gentle on your skin as the powder of those colors are not milled fine so rubbing while cleaning your body may cause fine scratches & irritation.
- if the colors doesn't fades add little curd in two spoon of lime juice, and apply it on the areas having color. Then take a bath with normal or a little warm water!!
- you can even use ubtan- a mixture of besan+curd+lemon juice to remove color easily.
- dont forget to moisturize your body & face after bath.