Monday, 7 May 2012

Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair Leave On Cream- Review

Hiii Gorgeous..
Would be reviewing a second product from Dove's Damage Therapy range- its the Intense Repair Leave On creme.
Price: Rs 160/-
Qty: 120ml




What does Intense Repair Leave On Creme Say: Contains Moisture serum to instantly repair severely damaged cuticles & protect hair through out the day without making it limp.


What I Say: I have never used a 'CREAM' on my hair before, i wanted a leave on lotion kind a thing & ended up buying this randomly.. i just trusted it to be good because it was DOVE..
I use 3 squeezes & work it out from mid hair to the tips & then comb it out.
I had been using this for 2months now with my Dove Damage therapy shampoo, conditioner & mask & it worked great. I can feel that my hair is softer, shinier & smoother. It leaves this silicon-y feel on the hair though its not written anywhere whether it contains silicon or no.
It doesn't weighs down my hair at all as it says it is weight-less formula. . I have tried it with other shampoos & conditioners & it works well to manage it.
I have noticed it keeps my hair moisturized for atleast 2 days. It doesn't gets sticky or oily. Or it doesn't even attract dust & dirt.
But there is no magical transformation , its just a good moisturizer for the hair.























Pros:
  • Good smell
  • gets absorbed easily
  • hair feels healthy, shiny, soft & smooth
  • keeps hair moisturized.
  • easy to use
  • non oily, non greasy
  • prevents breakage when combing
  • weightless cream.
  • inexpensive

Cons:
  • need to wash hand after the use as little product stays back in the palm (m soo lazy to do this) 
Verdict: Yes il repurchase it.. because it works for me.
Do try it & let me know.

Rating: 4/5
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...