Thursday, 31 May 2012

My Summer Sandals!!! & some Footcare Tips...

Hiiiii Gorgeous Gurls!!!
in this scorching heat i feel everything should be ventilated... lol..
So this summer as usual i have packed my pumps & ballerinas.. & switched to these flat loves so that my feet could BREATHE!!!
My Summer Sandals!!!

So recently i went to Bandra ( Again :P) to pick up some footwear.. & i just wanted Flats!!
this is the 1st pair..
Its like a jute woven flats with bright red t-strap.
Price: Rs 150/-

My Summer Sandals!!!

 Then these are super cute snake skin type flats with buckle.
Price: Rs 230/- (Superrrrrrrrr)
My Summer Sandals!!!
& the last pair looks like this...
It leather with 2 metal circular hardware on the front.
Price- Rs 220/- (what a steal man!)
My Summer Sandals!!!

& Some Foot Care Tips:

  • If you wear strappy sandals or ballerinas or whatever the season is dont forget to use an sunscreen with a SPF of 30- 50. You don't want you feet to be tanned! Alot of us do forget this! Trust me!
  • Wash your feet to avoid fungal infections due to sweat. Try Zuska Foot Soul Antiperspirant Foot Spray
  • avoid closed shoes that triggers foot perspiration.
  • If your feet feels dry or heated up try TBS Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray
  • Treat your feet with foot massages & pedicures!
  • Exfoliate feet regularly atleast twice a week use a pumice stone or foot scrub to remove dead skin. Try Sally Hansen's Foot Scrub or any other scrub of your choice.
  • Moisturize your feet daily even during the day .I Love my Freeman's Peppermint & Plum Foot Lotion or Fabindia's Avocado Foot Cream . & at night cover them up with socks. (i do this.. & in the morning my feet looks so young)
  • & Paint them with your favorite summer brights!!!

Do you use sunscreen on your feet?
Do take good care of your feet...

 Love,
Shourima

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...