Thursday, 10 May 2012

My must awaited Parcel, My experience with MedPlus Beauty, & Unpacking It!!!!!

Just arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just came from office.. & the whole way i was thinking whether my 1st ever online buy came home or no??
Yes i shopped online for the 1st time.. i had to wait a very long time for my parcel to arrive :( because as posted earlier I had a weekend trip to Dapoli.. actually i had placed my order in MedplusBeauty on Thursday evening & the parcel arrived on Saturday afternoon!!! :((( I was So sure that it won't arrive so soon so i dint keep money @ home with any1 & i left..  So the Aramex fellow said he will come back again on Monday or Tuesday.. but he dint.. so i called up again to medplus to track & all that story..
OK so coming back to my topic...

The Packaging..



Unpacking it..

this is how the lil baby looks like.. haha
not too many stuff i got because it was the 1st time..

Amount Saved: Rs 224.50/-


This was my 1st online buy..
how many times have you shopped online? What have you shopped for?
how was your experience?

Do let me know..
& don't forget to drop your comments below..

Love,
Shourima.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...