Sunday, 10 June 2012

Super Mad Huge June Haul!!!!

I went MAD this month!!! I just cudn't stop buying..
But i don't feel guilty at all..
Look at the number of stuffs that i got?? Oh my god.. I'm such a shopaholic? I wish there was a profession where i could shop all day long!!! I can be a professional shopper.. Uhhhh may be I shop for my self & I get paid for it .. How's that!!!! Super!!!
Ok.. so coming back to the topic..
This is the Haul for June



So let me start..
1st I got a good camera for my self.. all this time my phone Samsung wave 2 was supporting me.. but i thought that let me get a little professional & get a real camera for myself.. & i got just the perfect color its purpleeeeeeeeeee!!!
Im not a kind of person who will be good with a black or silver camera.. i like to be different!!! & thats what I'm known for..
So I got the Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W630. MRP Rs 8800/- from Croma, Malad Link Road.

Faces I Shine E/S Quartet in shade Purple, Rs 499/-


& some more eye shadows...
U gurls must have known what a big fan i'm of VOV or Miss Claire single E/S's..
Rs 85/- each


How can i skip Inglot???
So I got some..
  • Freedom System AMC E/S in 60
  • Freedom System AMC E/S in 59
  • Freedom System E/S Pearl in 402 .. I'm Sending this one to my friend who lives in the UK.

& Inglot Lipstick in shade # 110 Rs550/- Sleeks Lip Paint Creme #90 Rs 560/- ( a must have.. but im sending this too to my friend)


& the last thing from Inglot..
I dint buy this one.. as they were having some clearance offer going on.. so my bill went above Rs2000/- so i got his one free.. yaaaayyyyyy!!!
Its the AMC E/S in #67.

Some NYX goodies..
  •  Bourjois Liner clubbing Ultra Black liner, Rs 525/-
  • Some more Teen-Teen lipsticks.. 
 in shades 52, 65, 61, 60 & 203. im also sending these to my friend. She loved my lip color after seeing my EOTD where i was wearing this lipstick in shade # 52.
They are for Rs 150/- each.  They range between Rs 125 to 150 depends from where you get it..


Some most needed brushes..
  • Brow & Lash Brush, Rs 75/- .. oops i forgot the brand name..
  • Bourjois Kabuki brush, Rs 400/-
  • NYX Powder Brush #B06 Rs 825/-

I wanted to try some fake lashes.. not that i dont have aby.. i have some huge ones..
but i still wanted them..
  • Artmatic eyelashes, Rs 50/-
  • & eye lash adhesive, Rs 125/-

  • Miss Claire One Stroke Nail Polishes #E140 & #E30, Rs 135/- each
  • Revlon nail paint in Love That RedRs 140/-

  • Star charm long necklace, Rs100/- from Bandra Hill Road.

& then these 2 lil babies that i got from Crazypoplocks giveaway!!!
  • Maybelline colossal kajal
  • Maybelline studio liner

Some skin care products..
  •  Clean & Clear morni facewash Rs 47/-
  • Aloe Derma  Acne Prevention & Repair toner,  60ml, Rs 899/-
  • Garnier Pure Active pimple Relief roll on, Rs 199/-

  • Kara make up removal wipes, 25 wipes, Rs95/-
Aaaahhhhh...
so that was it..
Someone plzzz slap me if i buy anything else.. I swear i wont buy anything next mont .. i went over the budget this time...
Plz give me the strength not to go mad next time..

Hope You liked the haul..
Love,
Shourima.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...