Tuesday, 5 June 2012

What I'm Wearing Today Champagne & Caviar Smokey Eyes!.. EOTD#9 & LOTD#6

Heloooo Gurls!!!
So one more Look to share & show what im wearing today!
What I'm Wearing Today Champagne & Caviar Smokey Eyes!



It a smokey look using NYX Runway Collection in Champagne & Caviar...

What I'm Wearing Today Champagne & Caviar Smokey Eyes!

What I'm Wearing Today Champagne & Caviar Smokey Eyes!

What I'm Wearing Today Champagne & Caviar Smokey Eyes!

What I'm Wearing Today Champagne & Caviar Smokey Eyes!

What I'm Wearing Today Champagne & Caviar Smokey Eyes!
What I'm Wearing Today Champagne & Caviar Smokey Eyes!

What I'm Wearing Today Champagne & Caviar Smokey Eyes!
Products Used:
Concealers are the usual ones..


  • NYX Runway Collection in Champagne & Caviar
  • Bourjois 16hr Kohl & Countour eye pencil
  • Maybelline Colossal Mascara
  • Bourjois clubbing liner in Ultra Black
  • MaxFactor masterpiece mascara as the 2nd coat
  • Teen Teen refill lipstick in shade#52
Have you tried Teen Teen lipstick yet?
If not i totally recommend it!!

Love,
Shourima.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...