Saturday, 21 July 2012

Loving & Drooling!!!

Hey all,
I guess by now you all must have known that im a big shoppoholic.. Yes! & since this was my Birthday month i have shown you all everything that i got .. from make up to clothing & everything!!!
did you think that that was it? well.. NO!
If you are regular reader then you should know that i had got some make up for my friend who stays in the UK, & i had to send it to her.. (See the Post HERE).
So just 2 day before my birthday i got what she sent to me!!! & i was jumping with joy! lol.. who doesn't jumps with joy when you finally get for what you were waiting for!!!

So let me just show you all & make you all drool!!! :p
I'm Droooling!!!!

So lets start from eye shadows..
she got 5 single eyeshadows from MUA in the shades 31,6,18,7 & 12..
MUA eyeshadows: Top L-R shade# 31,6,18,7,12


The over hyped & much loved product from Maybelline which is still not launched in India.. :(
2 shades from Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in On & On Bronze & Turquoise Forever!
Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo
L: On & On Bronze            R: Turquoise Forever
 4 Blushes from MUA...
in the shades 2,4,5 & 6! lovelyyyyyy....

These shades are so pigmented! loving all!
from top L-R: shade # 2,6,4 & 5

3 MUA glitter liners in shade # 2,7 & 10

Lip products..
red Lipgloss in shade# 2, Hot Pink lipstick in shade#3 & pink peach lipgloss in a tube in shade #

Sleek i-Divine palette in Ultra Mattes -Brights! & Blush in Life's a Peach!



& Rimmel Scandal Eyes mascara! OMG! this is gigantic mascara.. have already used it twice & im loving it!

Hope You liked my firangi  Haul!!! haha.. Im enjoying my new goodies! not only these but all the things that i bought this month..
I have spent a BOMB!
& guess what my BAN on buying make up starts from today! yes!!! I have banned myself! atleast for a month from buying makeup.. I should start saving now.. I have enough make up right now for every mood & any look that i want!

Hope you liked this post! & I guess you are Drooling right now! lol.. wish me luck to stay strong & not buy any make up!

& a million thanks to my friend who could send it to me!!

Love,
Shourima.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...