Wednesday, 15 August 2012

MaxFactor Masterpiece Max mascara- Review, Photos, EOTD!

Hi gurls...
I will be reviewing one of my favorite mascaras of all time! You know how much love i have for mascaras! & Gosh i love this.. Its amaaaazing!!!
Im talking about MaxFactor Masterpiece Max mascara. I had got this from medplusbeauty.com. (See Haul Here).


Price: Rs 505/- Rs 429.25/-


What MaxFactor Masterpiece Max says?

Get up to 400% Volume.*
Finding a high impact volumising mascara that doesn’t leave your lashes looking clumpy and clogged can be a challenge. Masterpiece Max Mascara is the next generation of mascara. It delivers bold, thick lashes with up to 400% volume* but defines and smoothes at the same time for a surprisingly, sleek effect. One swipe of its high tech IFX brush gives a chic, catwalk finish in seconds – no wonder its was the official mascara of  Milan Fashion Week! For beautifully framed eyes check out  Masterpiece Mascara, also available as Waterproof.

What I say?
Volume? definitely.. 
I had got this mascara because i wanted something with a slim wand that could coat my small & lower lashes. It gives amazing volume to all my lashes which are already long & quiet noticeable without mascara.

I apply mascara after i curl them, & it holds them all day long. A few coats & your lashes have transformed!
It a wet & creamy formula. The wand has plastic bristles which I guess helps to cover each individual lash. 
I also use it as my 1st coat & then use some other volumizing mascara on top or also use it as my second coat. It coats each & every lash beautifully. You can easily layer alot of coats together, & it doesnt makes them look clumpy or spidery like.
It defines & makes each individual of lash more thicker & bold. You can easily apply from the root to the tip.
  1.  bare lashes
  2. curled them
  3. one single coat
  4. 2 coats!
Alot of mascaras gives volume but it makes the lashes cling together, but this ones does not at all! It coats them evenly with a sleek effect.
No fall outs, no smudging. :D 
It wipes off easily with my Kara make up remover wipes. & even if i wash my face without removing it, it doesn't gives panda eye.
Its a creme formula so i think the creme gets stuck inside of the tube, & when I take out the wand i feel as if nothing has got on the mascara wand. But It has product on the wand.


Pros:
  • gives volume 
  • lengthens them
  • gives definition
  • does not clumps
  • makes lashes thick 
  • smallest lashes are coated
  • it dries quick 
  • will work on all lashes
  • no spidery lashes
  • true to what it claims
Cons: 
nothing that I could think of!


Verdict: I love this mascara! & i totally recommend it to everyone! It works great on me! & im sure it will work on anyone else!
Rate: 5/5!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...