Monday, 13 August 2012

My EOTD for Independence Day!

Hi gurls,
I wanted to do an eye look for Independence Day! So here im with the look..
Its just a Tri color eye make up..


I have never done any tri color eye look  before, so this my 1st time..





Products used:

  • Sleek I Divine palate in Ultra Mattes Brights
  • 2 random eye pencils which are amazingly pigmented. Orange- Beauty, & Green DH Cosmetics
  • NYX Slim Eye pencil in White Pearl
  • NYX jumbo pencil in milk
  • Diano of London  shooting star eye pencil.
  • Maxfactor Masterpiece max mascara
  • TBS Define & Multiply mascara
  • Flat angular brush, Vega eye liner brush
Hope You liked this look!
Let me know if you are doing anything special nail art or looks for Independence day!

Wish you all a very Happy Independence Day!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...