Monday, 20 August 2012

♥ My Pink Lipstick Collection & Swatches ♥

Hey dolls..
Hope your weekend was great! Mine was good too!
Yesterday i was rearranging my Lipstick stash & then the suddenly an idea came to me to do a Pink lippies collection post!
I ♥ pink lipstick..it can be worn with any look.. & there are innumerable shades when it come to PINK!
So let me start showing you my collection!




So here are the Magentas, Hot pinks..



  • Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in Addictive Magenta
  • Miss claire Shade #23
  • MUA shade #3
  • Miss claire Shade #24
  • Avon Ultra Moisture Rich Rose Lipstick in Amelia rose
  • Avon Ultra Rich Lipstick in Viva Pink
  • Avon Ultra Moisture Rich Rose Lipstick in Blushing Bride Rose
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Georgia
Some light shades to nude pinks...


Do you also have more pink lippies in your stash?

Hope you liked my collection! It my prized possession! Let me know some "Must Have Pink" if i'm missing from my collection!
My go to Pink lipsticks are MAC Twig, Bourjois Sweet Kiss in Rose Folk & Avon Ultra Rich Lipstick in Viva Pink.
Which shade are you eyeing from this collection?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...