Thursday, 16 August 2012

Quick Review- Purederm Vitalizing Green Tea Pack

Hi gurls...
Im here with one more Purederm face pack.  I have liked Purederm face packs before & decided to get 2 more of them.
Here il review Vitalizing Green Tea Pack.
Its the second face pack from Purederm that im using. Earlier i had used the Purederm Vitalizing Green Tea Pack.


Purederm has wide range of facepacks & masks that comes in gel & masks. They also have masks for men.

What it says? How to use? Ingredients.
Price: Rs12/- for 10ml.

Its is a thick light green color gel like face pack. Smells pleasant. The whole quantity is enough for whole face & neck.
I kept this pack on my face for 15mins & it definitely brightens & smoothens my skin. My skin looked fresh & glowing. I had a small dry patch near my nose & that was gone too!
Before washing off i massaged it gently with the tips of my fingers. Washing off takes a bit time as its a gel. My pores looked smaller.
I cant vouch for how well it does for my skins elasticity. But its a good product.

Pros:

  • inexpensive
  • brightens
  • smoothens the texture of skin
  • softens
  • moisturizes & hydrates
  • benefits of collage, olive oil, green tea extracts & vit E.
  • will suit all skin types
  • dint give me break outs
Cons:
  • availability ( only seen in medplusbeauty.com)
  • Prices may vary.
  • brightness is for short term

Verdict: Its a good face pack. & definitely worth a try.
Il also be trying their other face packs.

Have you tried Purederm face packs before?
Hope this was helpful enough for you to make a decision!
Il also review the Purederm Hydro Soothing Aloe Pack soon.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...