Friday, 3 August 2012

What I was wearing for Rakhi. OOTD & What i was in my make up bag!!!

Hi all,
Hope you all had a great Rakhabandhan! I had a great one too! I went to my Nani's place for this occasion, I always do each year! I had my little brothers there to whom i tied Rakhis. Ate alot of mithai & got my pockets full! lol..


So let me show you what i was wearing.. As most of you know that i'm part Punjabi so on this occasion I always wear a suit.
I wore a peacock blue suit from Biba with a purple Bandhani dupatta & it had purple aari work.

Peacock blue & gold metal bangles, & green earrings.

This is my little make up bag that i carried. Polka dots ofcourse! Im a polka dot addict!

It looks small but it can hold alot of things.. It was a gift from my cousin. I usually carry alot of make up with me while travelling. Yes im a horrible makeup hoarder when im travelling. But as i was there just for one day i carried my basics..

Some essentials that i had to carry.. I forgot to take my facewash ;p

& my Basic make up that looks like this...
I know thats alot. but this is how much i usually wear!

Hope you liked my post! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...