Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Colaba~ In Pictures

Here is a one of my favorite places to visit! You say "Colaba" & Im ready to go!
Some of you may not know Colaba what it is. Here is the link to know .
As its a tourist place here you get everything that you may love to take home with you.. fake antiques, jewellery,clothes, accessories & almost everything.





Eating in my favorite Cafe- Leopold Cafe. Estd 1871
What I ate? Chicken roll & fries

Remember the Terror Attacks in Mumbai on 26th Nov 2010! These are the bullet marks on glass windows left untouched in Leopold Cafe.








Hope you liked my post.
Your question- What did you get?
My answer- Yes i shopped a bit! Post coming up soon!

Do let me know if you like shopping from Colaba? Or have you visited?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...