Friday, 7 September 2012

Got my hands on Rimmel!

Hey Gurls!
I dint knew Rimmel London was coming to India or rather launched in India until few days back I read it some where! (i cant remember where i read it). But I dont know for what reason it had only mentioned a mall in Thane. Anyways i was suppose to go to Thane for some market research & made it a point ot check that mall.
& yes it was there! It was in R Mall, Central.Of all these good places in Mumbai why will they launch it there?
Just to check I also went to other central in Oberoi Mall in Central today & it wasn't there! I wonder why!
So any ways just wanted to show you what I grabbed.

The  1st thing i spotted was the Stay Matte Pressed powder. I have read such rave review & see all Youtube Gurus talking about this. So I knew I had to get it. Im in the shade 10 Honey Glow. Priced at Rs 195/-.


& the other Rimmel product i chose was a glitter nail paint in Disco Ball! It is such a lovely glitter shade! It has light blue, navy & silver flex in it. Priced at Rs 125/-.
And I couldnt wait to wear it!
Pretty! Isn't it? Im wearing NYX Advanced Salon Formula in Pastel Lavender as the base.


They had a wide range of mascara from Scandal eyes to Sexy curves. One for everyone. I also swatched around 8 lipsticks but dint wanted to get more lipsticks as i don't know where to keep them now! They have also got the Stay Matte Foundation, lip liners, eye liner, liquid liners, beautiful eyeshadow quads priced at around Rs 450/-  etc. I guess they will come in other cities within sometime. I don't know when, but they will come! The SA said it was launched in India 6 months back, & no one knows about it? Or am I out of the loop?
Do let me know guys if you knew that Rimmel was coming to India!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...