Monday, 1 October 2012

September Empties & What to Repurchase?

So here Im with some empties of this month !

1. Dove Hair Fall Rescue Intensive Roots Treatment: (full review soon) This serum actually worked for me. Hair has reduced noticeably. & i will be repurchasing this one soon.

2. Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair Conditioner: Yes another product from Dove, Im a Dove lover! All Dove products work wonders for me & it included this one too! This conditioner makes my hair soft, & it makes them feel nourished without weighing them down. It smells great tooYes I will be getting it after I try the Dove Hair Fall Rescue Conditioner.

3. Avon Naturals Moisturizing Conditioner with Almond oil & Avocado: One more conditioner! Gurl! how many conditioners did I use up this month? This one is a average/good conditioner. softens me hair, smells good too. But my hair felt a little dry after it was air dried. I need more deep conditioning conditioner. So il not be getting this one again. It may work well on those who has thin/fine hair.


4. Kara Makeup Removal Wipes: This will be my all time favorite make up remover wipe. But currently Im loving my Nivea Visage Facial Cleansing Wipes. (see Haul). I will repurchase it again if I dont get me hand o the nivea wipes.

5. ADS Polish Cleanser: I got this in a jiffy. Just for Rs 25/-. Not a bad nail paint remover though, but takes a little time for the paint to come off. Nah! no repurchasing this one.


6. Nivea Smooth Milk Body Moisturizer: This one is for Dry skin. & its an amazing product. It deeply nourishes the skin & keep it soft & moisturized for a very long time. Its a must have for winters. Definitely getting this one during the winters.

Did you see my August Empties?

So thats it gurls.. these are the things that i have finished using up. I love it when a product gets over! So i get a chance to buy new stuffs!
Question: Do you like it when a product is totally used up by you?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...