Monday, 29 October 2012

♥ Nail Paint Stash!!! ♥

Hey Gurls!!!
I have been thinking to do this post since a years!!! Actually not years I meant months... & I always thought Il do it next month thinking that Il keep getting some more. So finally Im on a "Buy No Makeup" strict phase so I though chalo... lets do it!!!
So Here im with my stash..

I keep my nail paint in a big straw box. But now that its over flowing I need to find something else for my storage.

En -Vy nail paints in the shades Rosa Senorita, Simply Smashing & Mystic Blue (See Haul)

NYX Advanced Salon Formula Nail polish in Pastel Lavender & Soft Pink (See Soft Pink NOTD). 24K Gold (See NOTD) & Multi Glitter. (See Haul)

Oriflame Floral Nail paints in Cherry Red & Soft Pink.
Rimmel Lasting Finish in Disco Ball & Hot Shot (See NOTD Tutorial)

L'oreal Color Riche Nail Paints in Rebel Blue & Luxembourg Garden.
Elle 18 nail pops in shade 50 & 51 (See Haul)

Jordana Nail Polish in Purple , Calcium base coat & Quick dry top coat.

Faces Cosmetics nail paints in the shades Salmon Fishing, Frosty Ice Blue, Cotton Candy & White O White  ( See Haul)

some flormar nail paints that I got in a recent Beauty Swap

Revlon Nail Enamel in Fuchsia & Scented Nail Paint in Gum Drop (See Haul) 

Incolor Glitter nail paint in the shade # 48 & 50

miss Claire nail paints..

Colorbar Pro nail paint in Rusk Beauty (See Haul)
Others are in Grape Sangria, Apple Martini (See NOTD), Exclusive 44, Extrovert, Coffee, Old Flame, Lime Margarita & Pina Colada

some randoms.. the star nail paint is empty.. I couldn't throw it away because its damn cute!

some more.. & some Bourjois, Maybelline & 1 old Lakme & Street Wear

some VOV's.. I hardly use them except for  the glitter one. Il probably throw these.. :P

some more cute random nail paints.. I use these for Nail arts.. (See NOTD)

So that's it gurls! This is my humble collection of nail paint stash! I know its not that huge.. but im trying to grow it a bit more..!
Hope you liked it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...