Sunday, 28 October 2012

NBBN Theme Post: My Autumn/ Fall Face!

Hey sweets!
Autumn & Fall is just around the corner, I know its still piping hot here in Mumbai...!!! phew!
But Im here with  My Autumn/ Fall Face!

I kept my eyes smokey muted purple with brown. I dint use any harsh liner as i wanted to draw attention to my lips. I used a brown liner on water line to keep the look soft. As black adds sudden sharpness & i dint wanted that.
The whole look is pretty flawless as I used a full coverage foundation. Even thought it is Autumn/ Fall look I added alot of warmth in my look with bronzers as I like it that way! Alot of highlighting as well..  I love highlighting my cheeks, cupids bow, bridge of the nose & temples as it makes my face glow!





Products Used:

For lips i used 3 coats of Boots Natural Collection lip stain in Romance.

Hope you liked this look!
Do leave your thoughts below!








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...