Saturday, 27 October 2012

What I was Wearing on Navami... Night Look

Hey Gurls!
One more look for Navami & the last for the festive season! This is what I was wearing during the night.
What I was Wearing on Navami... Night Look
Eyes were smokey bronzey & thickly rimmed.
What I was Wearing on Navami... Night Look
For lips I wore Teen Teen lipstick in shade #23
What I was Wearing on Navami... Night Look
& ta daaa....
whole face.. I dint wear alot of blush as my lips were quiet bold & eyes were too defined. But i dint  highlight & contour the face.
What I was Wearing on Navami... Night Look

What I was Wearing on Navami... Night Look
Green kundan Jhumkas..
What I was Wearing on Navami... Night Look
& bangles..
What I was Wearing on Navami... Night Look
& here is my outfit. I wore a yellow suit with green chikan kari dupatta.
What I was Wearing on Navami... Night Look
Liked it?
Also don't forget to see What I was wearing on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...