Monday, 22 October 2012

What i was wearing on Saptami... Day look

Hey Gurls!
As promised here Im with the looks that I was wearing for each day during Durga Pooja! Todays look is what I wore on Saptami. Its quiet simple, fresh & bright.



Bright pinks lips.. I wore Avon  UCR lipstick in Viva Pink.

As It was a Day look I kept it pretty simple & bright. I used a little silver in the inner half of the lid & gold on the outer, as My saree has gold & silver both on it. & a perfect Winged Liner.


Silver Kundan earrings..


a stack of gold & diamond bangles. I wear bangles only on my left hand because I wear my watch on the right.
& the final look..
I wore a sea green Ombre chiffon saree with a golden-silver blouse. I kept the hair half twisted from both the sides as it was still wet!


Hope you liked my look! The laal tika on my forehead was added later by the thakur moshay aka pundit ji!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...