Saturday, 17 November 2012

EOTD!!!

Hey Gurlies..
Here is one more look I did for the Indian Beauty Blogs Festive Eye Makeup Contest.  Also see my earlier entry HERE.




I got inspired by Indian women who wears the most beautiful silk sarees during festive/ wedding seasons. Thy have amazing dual shade sarees with exquisite designs on them. It has these gold Benarasi borders on them too, so I too have a gold eye liner to depict it.
I also Thank my friend Smita who came up with this idea..



 Products Used:
  • Coastal Scents 88 prism palatte
  • stars gold e/s
  • Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in Turquoise Forever
  • korean e/s palette for highlight
  • The Body Shop Define & Lengthen mascara
  • Rimmel scandal eyes mascara
  • Clinique high impact mascara
  • Maybelline vivid & smooth eyepencil in gold
  • Maybelline colossal eye pencil
  • MUA glitter liner in shade #2
Hope you liked this look! & Thank you so much Smi for giving me this idea!!!
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...