Today let me show you my blush & bronzer collection! Its not alot!!! but I thinks its not very less too!
My bronzers.. I have 3 of them.. I love contouring as much as i love giving hints of blushes on my cheeks. I like it how it chisels out my chubby cheeks & gives some bone structure to it..
- Ben Nye Powder Rouge Contour in#3: This is only for contouring. It seems dark when swatched but shows perfect on my medium skin tone. Blends really well & does not looks powdery or chalky.
- Revlon Colorstay Mineral Bronzer in Deep Bronze: This is too for contouring, it use it quiet regularly. Gives a subtle contour to the cheeks. & as it has a slight pearly finish so it gives a good glow too but not overpowering.
- NYX Bronzer in Day Dream of Lanai: I had thought to use is for contouring but this product is not for that. It has shimmer in it so I use it some times as a base for the blush, a soft hand on the forehead & chin so it gives a sun kissed glow to my face.
& here are the humble blushes..
- MUA Blush in shade # 4: This is a subtle pinky peach with subdued shimmer. Makes the cheeks look radiant & glowy. Very smooth to apply & blends really well. (Wearing it Here)
- MUA Blush in shade # 5: This is a peach with subdued gold shimmer. The shimmers are not noticeable when worn but gives a healthy glow to the cheeks. (Wearing it Here)
- MUA Blush in shade # 2: It is very light cool toned pink, the lightest in my collection. Looks cute when worn. Will suit fair skin tones.
- Seen Sugar Cookie blush #3: One more "cute" pink! has a certain amount shimmer in it, is noticeable when worn but i'm ok with it! It look very Barbie pink, I have seen myself wearing it with Colorbar Velvete Matte Lipstick in Thrilling Pink.
- L'oreal True Match Blush in Honey: It is a muted pearly pink. Very smooth & very easy to apply. Its is not very powdery & not pigmented so with a single swipe of the blush you get a very sheer coverage. Is buildable & looks very radiant when worn 3 swipes on the cheeks.
- Colorbar blush in Just Earth: A very basic & natural looking blush. very pigmented, stays for a decent period of time & pocket friendly. (Wearing it Here)
- NYX cream blush in Hot Pink: This is the only cream blush that I own & the brightest of all the lot! Havent used it alot of times to have my thoughts on it yet! But looks gorgeous when worn! Im sure will looks great on everyone.
- Inglot Freedom System blush in #30: Its a matte blush in a burned pink color with coral undertones. The color makes my cheeks look naturally flushed. Its extremely pigmented. Blends superb...it goes zoop on me! I think it will look gorgeous on every skin tone! (Wearing it Here)
- Sleek blush in Life's A Peach: This is a true peach color. Its a matte shade. Looks very pretty & instantly makes me looks fresh.
So that's it gurlies! This is what I own currently.. & it will keep growing! Right now I want 1 Jordana, Ben Nye & 1 Krylon blush.. But then I don't know where to keep them! Lol Probably I need to find some organizers first!
Hope you loved this post! Do leave your thoughts below!