Monday, 26 November 2012

My Week in Instagram #1

So I decide to put up an weekly Instagram post! Gosh im super obsessed with Instagram!!! As it I love clicking photographs so this post had to come one day!!!  I want to click everything! click*click*click!!!!
What are you not following me? You should!

cleaning brushes as it was a Sunday // love my blue suede wedges, so I obviously had to instagram it// OOTD! How I style my basic black tshirt in a light Fall style // was wearing Diana of London 2000 Kisses lipstick in Berry Pink// my night time skin care routine// Received my Vellvette box// Eotd! neutral eyes with winged eyeliner// I shopped!!! // I love my donuts!!// OOTD casual chic & some layering//

Hope you liked this post!
Please do leave your thoughts!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...