Monday, 12 November 2012

November Haul!

Hey Gurls!
I'm back with one more haul! Yes its only essentials.. I mean whatever I want is essential to me.. so i get what ever I need & not whatever I want! If this makes any sense!
Kara makeup removal wipes as usual. Its a staple in all my monthy hauls. As you must have seen my October Empties I finished up using Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturizer so now I got Neutrogen Oil Free Moisture with SPF 15. 
A Jordana Lipshine lipgloss in Pinkgrapefruit. The weather is getting a little dry so I wanted a light pink lipgloss to wear over any nudes or pinks. & I wanted it in a budget & not splurge.

Purederm Hydra Soothing Aloe Pack & Vitalizing Green Tea Packs too have become a staple. Love these!!

& finally! a pair of falsies.. I really want to get my hands stable on wearing these falsies..  So I got these.. Its called Mexfactor! hahahaaaa.. lol!

So that's it gurls! This was my haul for this month.
Also see my October Haul if you missed it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...