Sunday, 16 December 2012

A Mini Haul!

Hey Gurls!
I went a little shopping yesterday so just wanted to share with you all what I got!

I got this heart knit top. OMG! this is so cute! You wear a hot pink racer back inside this & it will be so chic!

 & this great with foil print striper tshirt. This too is so cute! Will look great with black denims.

Right now there is a leopard print phase going on in my life. I need everything in leopard, so when I spotted this I had to have it! Ain't this sexy!

& yes some lippie love too! Got a purplish pink lip liner from the brand Meilin in the shade called Lilac. I couldn't resist getting this shade #42 from Miss Claire lipstick. It a great deep plum purplish shade. & finally got 1 Maybelline Baby Lips lipbalm in the flavor Berry Antioxidant.

 this is a little swatch of how the shades look like..

Hope you liked this Mini Haul! Do leave in your thoughts below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...