Monday, 3 December 2012

December Haul!!!

Hey Gurls!
I have been shopping a bit lately! (Tell me when do I don't shop?) So Im here with a Haul post!
some Avon goodies..

Avon Naturals Mango Body Smoothie.  The packaging is so damn cute! I couldn't resist getting it. 2 nail paint in Speedry + in Twilight Blue & Nail wearpro+ in Midnight Plum.  & 1 Avon Nail Expert Peeling & Brittleness Solver.

2 UCR lippies in Berry Berry Nice & Wine Berry. I was suppose to get 1 more lippy free as per the offer, but the Rep couldn't send me the one 1 chose. Hope she sends it soon!
I Instagrammed a picture showing that I had shopped something from The Body Shop & Zara. So here is what i got from TBS. A travel size skin care of the Seaweed range. & A Mango Body butter. I suddenly have a liking of Mangoes!!

Tresemme Climate Control shampoo & conditioner. Original Source body wash in Raspberry & Vanilla cream.
& lastly a silver pigment from VOV.

Hope you liked this Haul!
What did you buy recently? Let me know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...