Monday, 31 December 2012

My 2012 Beauty Favorites!!!

Hey All,
So today is the last day of 2012! I just cant believe that this years is ending today.. it went so fast that I cant even explain! So let me share with you all the products that I have been enjoying alot this year & has become my favorite!
My 2012 Beauty Favorites!!!


My 2012 Beauty Favorites!!!
I couldn't pick only one in any category so it will be a very long post!
My 2012 Beauty Favorites!!!
So starting with Eyeshadows..
Eyeshadows

  • Coastal Scents 88 Prism Palette: I had got it in the month of July & I have been enjoying this palette ever since. These are all mattes & few pearl shades. Its such a convenient palette from the brights to everyday neutrals all are together.
  • L'oreal Infalliable in Endless Chocolate: I don't need any introduction to these babies! I believe all of you must have atleast one or the other shades from this range. I love this chocolate color, its great for a smokey llok & it is long wear doesn't fades! I hope they come up with more shades like Amber Rush & Sahara Treasure.
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to Bronze: Wear it as is or a eyeshadow base. It is so amazing! it makes any neutral eye shadow pop! & really stays for long time. 
  • Miss Claire single eyeshadow in dark brown: This has been my favorite crease color for a very long time. It blends so easily, stays for long time & is a great transition color for any shade.
Blush, Bronzer & Highlighter:

Blush, Bronzer & Highlighter

  • MUA blusher in #5: Amongst my 8 (see my collection) blushes it was difficult to choose which one is my favorite as im a big blush addict. I had a difficult time to find my favorite & realize that this shade #5 I have been wearing alot. Its a very pretty peachy shade with subdues shimmers in it. It makes you look very healthy & glowy & I really love it!
  • Ben Nye Rouge Contour in 3: Looks very dark when swatched or in the packaging but gives me the best contour shade. Its very pigmented but blends out really well. I have been enjoying contouring my face with this product alot lately.
  • Colorbar Baked Shimmer Blush in Hint of Tint: Amazing product! Gives the a very good highlight wherever you need. Can be used during the day time too without looking OTT!
Lip Products:

Lip Products
  • Chambor Rouge Plump Lipstick in 704: I had s difficult time to choose my favorite red too! I was confused between this & MAC Ruby Woo. But then I realized Ruby Woo was a bit drying & it get a bit irritating on my lips after a long wear as its matte. So eventually this came in the favorite list! Its a great cherry red with warm undertones & suits me the best!
  • Avon UCR lipstick in Viva Pink: Favorite barbie pink ever! I always have to have this with me! The moment I applied it for the 1st time I knew this will be in my favorites list! Im wearing it Here
  • Teen Teen #61: My favorite nude ever!!!! It gives me instant Kim K feeling when I wear this!
  • Boots Natural Collection lipstain in Romance: I got this in a swap with my friend Veda of kofykat.wordpress.com. Its a very goth deep lip color. Thought its a lip stain it goes very opaque with 2 coats. See me wearing it Here
  • Colorbar True Gloss: I couldn't choose one! These are the 3 that I own & I love them all! I have them in the shades Pink Stain, Nectar orange & Coral Craving. I'm not a gloss girl but I couldn't resist myself getting these beacuse they have such amazing bright shades. True Glosses have amazing staying power thought they are glosses & are available in a wide variety of shades.
Base Products:
Base Products

  • The Face Shop Lovely Angel Skin Foundation: I was also confused to pick my favorite foundation between this & Loreal True Match. But I decided to go for this as I have been reaching more for this on everyday basis. It gives a very healthy & glowy look. Its water based foundation, give medium coverage & its so easy to apply.
  • Loreal Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer: This is my 1st full size primer that I bought. & Im loving what it does to my skin. It shrinks the pores, smoothens the skin & makes the foundation go on very smooth & look good!
  • Loreal True Match Super Blendable Powder:  I know another Loreal Product! Im in love with this powder & its become my HG powder! This product does all that I want from a powder!
  • NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in W07 Tan:  My favorite concealer of all time! Very light weight & very pigmented. Covers dark circles & blemishes. Very good quality in a great price.
  • Garnier Light Anti- Dark Circle Roll On: Another concealer that I couldnt skip! I use this as a brightner all over the lid & under over or sumtimes the regular concealer. I will always keep repurchasing this. I think its been a year that im using the same tube & its still not over though Im wearing tit every single day!

Eye Products:
Eye Products
  • Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definition Mascara: Im a mascara junkie & I can't do with only 1 favorite so i had to pick 3! & this ones my go to glam lashes mascara! You want big flirtatious lashes then choose this.
  • Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara: This too gives good volume, thickens & lengthens the lases. I mostly use it as my 2nd coat.
  • Maybelline Hyper Curl Volum Express Mascara: Its a very good volumizing & curling mascara in a great price. I love the effect it gives after 2 coats.
  • NYX Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Aqua : I love this glitter liner, for a pop of fun in my make up I do use it sometimes. You just need 1 layer of the liner to instantly twist the make up look!
  • Bourjois Liner Clubbing Ultra Black: One of my favorite black liquid liner. Gives the deepest black line. & i love the brush of this liner as it helps to give the perfect sharp edge for a cat/winged liner look.
  • Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate: I ordered this from my stylecraze points. I thinks its a bit on the pricey side. But Im in love with this. Its super pigmented. Great for a smokey eye base. Blends well, & stays for a very long time on the waterline too.
  • NYX Slim Eye Pencil in White Pearl: Love this white eye pencil for highlighting my tear ducts, brow bone & sometimes my cupids bow. Its so easy to use & doesn't looks OTT! Its my go to everyday quick highlighting tool.

Brushes: 
Brushes
  • Sigma Small Contour Brush E05: This was my recent purchase during the Black Friday sale. After using it a few times it has become my favorite contour brush. Sigma doesn't needs any introduction. This brush is perfect for contouring my cheek bones, temples & jawlines.
  • Faces Eye Shadow Brush: This is the best product of 2012 in a budget. It packs on e/s so well on the lids. You can use it in the crease too. Its kinda multi purpose brush. I think I get a few more of these.
  • Unique Style Brush 21: I had never heard of this brand. But i picked it up as I was looking for a small round brush for the crease. & Im glad I got this. This too is the best product of 2012 in a budget just for Rs75/- . It does an amazing job of blending the color in the crease that even my Inglot brush couldn't do.
Nail Paints:

Nail Paints
  • NYX Advanced Salon Formula Nail Polish in 24K Gold: I love this nail paint! I have been going through a glitter phase this year & this one in the shade called 24K Gold has been my favorite. It look great with any possible color. & 1 coat gives good amount of glitter. Im wearing it Here
  • Flormar Super Shine Perfect Polish: Most of the days i'm in a hurry to put polish on my nails & this I have been wearing alot as it drys quick & gives opaque & shiny bright finish.
So that's it gurls! These have been my favorites of this year 2012! Let me know your favorites too! Or if you have a post up then do leave the link down in the comments. I would love to read them!

Have a great year ahead! Have a safe & successful 2013!
Happy new year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...