Friday, 21 December 2012

The Meetup!

Hey Gurls!!!
I'm so excited to share this post! I have never been so excited to share any post before this, but this! My dear friend Tejinder as you all must be knowing her by now, lives in the UK & she had a plan to visit India. We had been planning her trip since the last 2 months & we were super duper excited to meet each other. So finally we met yesterday! Pranali aka Idee from Invogue Obsessions also joined us! We had a blast!
Tejinder, Me, Pranali


Shopping in Colaba
Here we are at Gateway of India



Lunch at Leopold Cafe
Clicking
Idee's drink- Cappuchino

My lunch

& my fresh lime soda

Late afternoon drink to break the heat!

Peek-a-boo!


On our way to Juhu

Bandra Worli Sea Link

Fun in the Beach


Sipping out golas!
These moments will be cherishes forever! I had a lovely time with Tej & Pranali, the bestest & awesomesttttt ever!!!! Hope for more meet ups soon!
Love you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...