Sunday, 6 January 2013

January Haul! | First Haul of 2013!

Hey Gurls!
I'm Here with the 1st Haul of this year! I love shopping & so I haul them, I know you also love to see them on my blog alot!
So let see what I got!

I got some Vedic Line stuffs actually last week from Healthkart.com & I dint get time to post them. I ordered a Neem & Brahmi scrub, Bio Under Eye Cream & Soft Heel cream. I have never tried Vedic Line products before & thanks to Nivedita of Beauty At Times is Skin Deep she suggested me to get the Vedic Lines under ye cream as i ran out of my Himalaya cream.
Also I have realized I couldn't do without my Clean & Clear Deep Action Oil control facewash. This is the 1st time I repurchased a facewash as I never do & I like getting new products to try them out. This has become my HG facewash! Awesome!
& I also got the Loreal Total Repair 5 Repairing mask. And some Veet & hip hop waxing strips.

 & Finallyyyy Yayyyyyyyyy!!! I got the Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation & Im in the Shade 370 Natural Tan. I also got the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in the shade Honey. OMG I cant wait to try them!


 & see what I got as a complimentary gift from Revlon! I got this from the Beauty World in Lokhandwala! Isnt this cute! All pink bathing stuffs.

So thats it gurlies!
Hope you liked this post! & Also dont forget to enter Our Very 1st Anniversary Giveaway! & win some Maybelline, NYX & Colorbar goodies!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...