Saturday, 26 January 2013

My January Vellvette Box!

Hey Gurls!
If you are following me on Instagram, I had posted a picture yesterday showing my January Vellvette Box!
So Here it is...


 What I got..
  • Nyassa Belgian Chocolate Sugar Scrub
  • Biotherm Pure.Fect Skin Cleanser
  • DiorSkin Nude Skin Glowing Makeup SPF 15 in Light Beige




I wanted to try Biotherm product from a very long time & Im happy I got this little guy here! Let me tell you Nyassa Belgian Chocolate Sugar Scrub smells amazing! Looking forward to use it. & I don't know why they have sent a foundation that is not my shade!!! They should stay clear from foundations, or they should get everyone's shade in the questionnaire that they provide. I guess I will be using this as my highlighting shade.

Hope you liked my Jan Vellvette Box!
Did you get yours?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...