Monday, 11 February 2013

February Haul!

Hey Gurls!!!
I somehow feel I dint Haul for ever! No im lying, I have a haul every month, but i feel like as if i dint do it since long!
So anyways here i'm with Feb haul. Actually some of these products were bought during end Jan also.. so its like a End Jan- Feb Haul! Lol...

here are some skin care & body care products..
I got the TBS Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial wash & Clarifying toner. I had tried the small travel size of the products & 2 more products from the seaweed range & totally loved it! So I repurchased this in the full size during the sale on 26th Jan. Also I needed a moisturizer for night time so I got the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. 
A Nivea Whitening Cell Repair body lotion & with that I got the Nivea Visage Sparkling Glow face wash. A  much needed Dabur Gubari gulab jal & got a gulabari glycerine free!

Some Deborah Milano stuffs, a pressed powder & a matte nail paint. A VOV nail paint in green forest. The newly launched Maybelline 14hrs lipstick in Stay With Me Coral.  & Finally got the Ben Nye Banana Luxury powder. I have been wearing this powder for a few days now & I have to say that its a BOMB product!!!

Some Hair products..
I too fell in to the bandwagon & got the Park Avenue Beer Shampoo.  The Dove Elixir for dryness care, Pantene Silky Smooth conditioner, Schwarzkopf Gliss Total Repair leave in conditioner, & my HG Tresemme Climate Protection shampoo. Im desperately  looking for the big size conditioner too but can't find it anywhere! I don't even know if they make the big size conditioner... :(

So that's it gurlies!
Let me know if you want me to review some products for you!
Hope you enjoyed this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...