Saturday, 2 February 2013

Huge Mac Haul!!


Hi gals!

Hope u all are doing great! Today I came back with my big Mac haul …I shopped in Mac store at Ludhiana (Punjab, India) where I went to meet my best friend Smita..And really felt glad after meeting her. We had spent awesome time together.
Here are some pictures of our meeting. We had lovely chat together at home then we went to Mac store for shopping and I spend almost 14000 and bought total 11 things. We had spent almost 2 hours over there to choose everything but we enjoyed a lot while shopping. And yes I and Smita had same choice. She shopped  2 lippies ..
now back to haul post…Here is my haul with pictures.



Here are the Lipsticks..




Studio Sculpt Foundation in NW35

Select Cover Up concealer in NW35

Studio Finish Skin Corrector in Pure Orange 

Studio Fix Powder plus Foundation in NC42

MAC Creme Color Base in Improper Copper


MAC 217 Fluffy brush

 & Technakohl Liner Eye Liner Kajal in Graphblack

& here is Smita & Me!

Hope you all liked this Haul Post!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...