Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Valentines Day: Flirty Lashes

Hey Gurls!
Valentines Day is just around the corner.. & I wanted to show you how il be playing up with my eyes..

When thinking of V Days make up looks, pink is the color that comes to everyone's mind. & I too did the same with a subtle hint of purples too! I always keep makeup looks wearable even when I want to post about it.
& as being said that I wanted me eyes to be center of attraction at the same time! So as usual a ton of coats of mascara & a bit of falsies at the end to give it a more fuller & doll like look...
I love white liner on the waterline as it give a more wide awake & brighter eyes.





Hope you liked my look!
You can totally skip the big clumpy lashes & opt for a more natural looking lashes with fewer coats of mascara.. but then it is just my choice!

Have a great Valentines Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...