I have never done a Current Favorites post! I thought its about time I do one as Im really loving some products!
- Maybelline Clear Glow BB Stick: this is light weight, keeps me oil free for sometime & has matte finish. It stays for a good long time & I really like how it makes my skin look.. bright & matte!
- MUA Intense Gloss in Quick Kiss & Maybelline 14hrs Super Stay in Stay With Me Coral: I love corals on my lips, & I have found just the right combi for my lips. I have been wearing this alot lately & I can have enough of it! I will post some pictures for sure!
- Lotus Herbals Purestay Blush in Strawberry Touch: This is such a lovely pink shade. It has shimmers but it makes the skin look healthy. Its a longwear blush, easy to blend & I love the glowy finish that it gives.
- MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation: This has become my HG powder! I love using this to set my foundation, I also use it over any BB creams for more coverage. I love the the natural non-powdery finish that it gives.
- Vichy Normaderm Tri Activ Cleanser: This is a 3 in 1 product. Its a cleanser, scrub & a mask. I use it as a mask, keep it for 5 mins or until it drys & then wash it off. Its deep cleanes the pores & leaves not super clean, smooth & fresh.
- Colorbar Dual Sharpner: I say colorbar sharpners are the best ones! I love the colors of this one. This gives a very smooth finish to the tip of the pencils, & the process of sharpning the pencils has become such an easy job! I highly suggest you this if you are looking for a lip/eye pencil sharpner.
So these are my favorite products at the moment!
Hope you liked this post! Do let me know what are your current favorites!