Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Current Favorites #1

Hey Gurls!
I have never done a Current Favorites post! I thought its about time I do one as Im really loving some products!


  • Maybelline Clear Glow BB Stick: this is light weight, keeps me oil free for sometime & has matte finish. It stays for a good long time & I really like how it makes my skin look.. bright & matte!
  • MUA Intense Gloss in Quick Kiss & Maybelline 14hrs Super Stay in Stay With Me Coral: I love corals on my lips, & I have found just the right combi for my lips. I have been wearing this alot lately & I can have enough of it! I will post some pictures for sure!
  • MAC Studio Fix Powder +  Foundation: This has become my HG powder! I love using this to set my foundation, I also use it over any BB creams for more coverage. I love the the natural non-powdery finish that it gives.
  • Vichy Normaderm Tri Activ Cleanser: This is a 3 in 1 product. Its a cleanser, scrub & a mask. I use it as a mask, keep it for 5 mins or until it drys & then wash it off. Its deep cleanes the pores & leaves not super clean, smooth & fresh.
  • Colorbar Dual Sharpner: I say colorbar sharpners are the best ones! I love the colors of this one. This gives a very smooth finish to the tip of the pencils, & the process of sharpning the pencils has become such an easy job! I highly suggest you this if you are looking for a lip/eye pencil sharpner.

So these are my favorite products at the moment! 
Hope you liked this post! Do let me know what are your current favorites!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...