Sunday, 3 March 2013

February Empties!

Hey Gurls!
Im here with a post today with my feb empties.


1. Himalaya Refreshing & Clarifying Toner: Very affordable & super refreshing toner. It helps clean the face very well after the wash. It gives a cooling & refreshing feel after used this. It doesnt leaves any sticky feel after use. Oily girls like me may give it a try. It will be great for the summers.

2. Cetaphil Cleanser for Oily Skin: Its an average cleanser. I had heard real good things about it, but its way too light for me. It will be good for oily/ sensitive skin, not for my tough skin!

3. Freeman Body sugar Scrub in Pomegranate: Love this stuff. It smells so good, i felt like eating it! It scrubs so well & leaves the skin hydrated, smooth & squeaky clean. This may be my repurchase. See my Haul

4. Maybelline Colossal Kajal: This is the 2nd one that I finished. Honestly im not a fan of this, I have better kohl's than this which is more intensely pigmented. I know it may sound controversial to you, but i dint like it so much.

5. Crabtree and Evelyn Rosewater Hand Cream: Smells amazing! But I took a longtime to use this up as it dint work that great for me even though I have normal hands. It gives a little moisture for a minute, than as if all the hydration disappears into thin air. Till the time you go to bed your hands are normal again as if you dint use a moisturizer at all.

6. Biotherm Pure- Fect Anti-Shine purifying cleansing gel: This is such a great product. It smells very  calming & it does what it claims. It is a must try for oily skin girls. It leaves the skin very clean, matte & keeps me oil free for about 3 hours. I really loved this one. I had got it in my Jan Vellvette Box.

So these are the products that I used up last month!
What did you use up? Do let me know in the comments below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...