Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Red Smokey Eyes!

Hey Gurls!
I have always seen smokey eyes in colors like blue, brown, green & the patent being black & greys. So I wanted to try a different color & ended by doing a Red Smokey!




Even if I have RED on my eyes, believe me it looks very wearable! It doesn't makes me look sick :P. You can wear it with traditional Indian dresses or wear it with a cute girly top!
Products Used:


  • CS Prism Palette
  • Bourjois Clubbing Eyeliner in Ultra Black
  • Colorbar Khol
  • MUA Glitter Eyeliner
  • MUA Professional Eyes e/s Primer
  • MUA Extreme felt tip liner in black
  • Avon Super Curlacious as 1st coat
  • Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara as 2nd coat
**Also See Silver Smokey Eyes

Did you like this look?
Have you tried Red on your eyes before? Do let me know!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...