Saturday, 23 March 2013

Skincare Routine! Oily Acne Prone Skin.

Hey Gurls!
So after more than a year of blogging, I'm here today with my skincare post! I have been struggling to get the products right & then do the post, as i dint wanted to publish something just for the sake of doing it.
So these are all the products that I use.. no not all on daily basis.. but I can never have just 1 product & stick to it. I like having different options, & it actually depends on my mood what I use. Yes! use of products depends on my mood! Im a Cancerian & I have mood swings! ^-^

Anyways.. Lets jump into the post. I have very oily skin, acne prone. I stay in polluted hot & humid climate of Mumbai. & these are the products I use & is working for me..

 My CTM products:
  • The Body Shop Deep Cleansing Facial Wash: This is my go to facewash. Removes dirt & oil effectively & leaves my skin feeling fresh. I used it everyday after coming back home from work.
  • Clean & Clear Deep Action Oil Control Facewash: I love this facewash. It's thick & creamy. I love how deeply it cleanses the skin & leaves it matte without drying it. I use this every morning.
  • Nivea Sparkling Glow Extra Cell Repair Fainess Facewash: This wasn't bought, but came free with a nivea body lotion. I never by fairness products. But this is not a bad product. I actually like it. It does the same job like the clean & clear one but leaves the skin matte & bright. 
  • Skinetica Anti Blemish toner: This was sent to me by the brand. Im still testing it out. & will review it soon! I usually use it at night.
  • Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer with SPF: This is an amazing product. I wonder how I was living without it. I doesn't leaves my skin greasy & goes amazing under makeup.
  • Vichy Normaderm Global Anti- Imperfection Hydrating Care : This I bought for day time. But it doesn't works well under makeup, its quiet thick & heavy. So I use it only when Im at home. It does hydrates but leaves my skin greasy.


  • Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer: Works really well for my skin. I use it at night. It hydrates & leaves no greasiness behind. It works great under makeup too.
Exfoliants: 
  • Nivea Pure Effects Total Face Cleanup: Its a 3 in 1 product, but use it as a scrub. Use it once in a week. It exfoliates well & leaves the skin a little brighter, just for sometime.
  • Vedic Line Neem & Brahmi Scrub: This is a thick green color scrub. It does reduces the acne & blemish marks after regular use. It helps to brighten up my skin. It leaves my skin super soft & smooth without making it feel tight.
Eye Creams & Sun Blocks:
  • Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch: I usually dont use sunblocks, as I use a moisturizer & foundation that already has SPF. But then when Im not wearing any makeup & I need to step out this is what I use.
  • Clarins UV+ HP SPF 40 Day Sunscreen Protection: As said above! This too is in my vanity. Its just a sample that I had got in my Vellvette Box & Im still using it.
  • Vedic Line Bio Under Eye Cream: I use this at night. It moisturizes & hydrates. It does help a bit with the under eye circles. After using this I realized I wanted an under eye gel for the day time so ended up the below product
Acne Control: 
  • Brihans Aloe Vera Gel: I use this to calm irritated skin, erupting acne. It works well to soothe my skin. I don't use it all over the face, only on the cheeks & 
  • Magnathrocin: This is prescribed, but this does wonders! The biggest of breakouts are just gone by the morning. I totally love this. After using this major breakouts are at the bay.
  • Origins Super Spot Remover: I used it for sometime on the breakouts, but this drys out the skin. It drys out the breakout overnight, & in the morning you will just have a little bump remaining.
  • The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil: Love this stuff! I have gone thru many bottles of this. It helps to reduce the acne but it cant reduce it overnight. I use it to reduce the past acne marks.
Face Masks:

I use alot of facemask that goes into my skincare regime! But il do a separate detailed post for the same.

Hope this post was helpful & informative to you!
I love skincare products, so I have alot in my regime. Do let me know if you use any of these products!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...