Saturday, 16 March 2013

What's In My Bag : TAG

Hey Gurls!
Sometime back my blogger Friend Budget Belleza Tagged me in a "What's In My Handbag/ Purse :  TAG" post, I was so excited to get tagged & here im today showing What's in my bag actually!


This is my bag. A yellow big sling that carries my world around with me!

It is very spacious & big. It has 1 big zipper on the flat & 2 pocket in the front. I got from a near by mall only for Rs 700/- I believe. The most attractive part is the inner lining! Its Pink & its polka dot!

these are the things that I carry..

My orange wallet with a bow, I had got it from Bandra. My sunglasses (from Que Up), my spectacles, headphones, a small notepad, some old bills & receipts, my office ID, pendrive, railway ticket coupons, a pen, my business card holder, few lipsticks, mouth freshner, my essentials pouch, some medicines like Vit pills & disprin. Oh yes & 1 panty liner. 

In my essentials pouch I keep my Vaseline Total moisture cream, Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, Lifebuoy Hand sanitizer, TBS Aqua Lily Body Mist (this is discontinued), Maybelline lip balm, & a Bulgari lotion sample size. I also keep a dozen of chewing gums.

So This is what I keep in my bag!
I tag all of you to do this post & show what's in your bag!
Hope you enjoyed this post!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...