Monday, 29 April 2013

April Empties!

Hey Gurls!
So today Im here with April Empties post!

So this time I managed to finish up 8 products & some of them being samples.
  • Purederm Hydro Soothing Aloe Pack: One of these purederm packs are always in my stash. Its inexpensive & leaves the skin very supple & soft.
  • Nivea Whitening Cell Repair & UV Protect Body Lotion: Love the smell of it. Its doesn't feels heavy or sticky or greasy. Hydrates well & has UV protection. great for summers. Will be a repurchase.
  • TBS Seaweed Clarifying Toner: Amazing product Have no words to describe. Deep cleans & leavs the skin cool & fresh. Probably my HG toner. Surely will be repurchasing it.
  • Finished some Mary Kay eye shadow samples from my March Vellvette box. Nice shades, good quality.
  • NYX HD Photogenic Concealer: I had used this up long time back, but I always forgot to feature it in an empties post! This gives great coverage. doesn't creases under eyes & pocket friendly. Definitely give this a try !
  • Clarins Hydra Quench Cream Melt: Had got it in my Vellvette Box. Amazing product. It feels so luxurious on the skin & literally melts into the skin. I will surely get the full size in colder months.
  • Guess Seductive I'm Yours perfume: another sample from the September vellvette box! this is a spicy & a bit strong. Not my kind.

So that's it gurls! these are the product I finished up using.
Did you finish up using anything?
See My March Empties!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...