Saturday, 25 May 2013

Lotus Nutraeye Rejuvenating & Correcting Eye Gel- Review

Hey Gurls!
Today Il be reviewing Lotus Nutraeye Rejuvenating & Correcting Eye Gel. I have been using it for a couple of months now & thought to review it finally!



Who can use..

What It Says..
Price: Rs 275/- for 10g

What I Say...
The product comes in a light gold tube with a nozzle mouth & a gold twist up cap, nicely packed in a plastic case & the cardboard box. I like tubes with nozzle mouths, it becomes easy to get the product out & you can have a control over it.


The gel is transparent in color. It's very light in consistency. When applied it has a slight cooling effect on the eye area. Its easy to spread. The gel feel little cushion-y & sticky when applying so it takes time to settle into the skin. As it takes time to settle I say this is not the best under eye gel to use under makeup. I have noticed if it is applied makeup right away it tends to flake or clump.


I don't have fine lines or wrinkles so I cant say how it works on them. But I do have minor dark undereyes. I have noticed it has made them appear lighter. I don't even have puffy eyes, but I can say for sure it will soothe them.


Pros:
  • easy to use & attractive packaging
  • cooling effect
  • soothes
  • lightens minor dark circles
  • easily available in stores & online
  • moisturizes & hydrates
  • under eye skin looks soft & smooth
Cons:
  • takes time to settle & gets absorbed into the skin
  • not the best undey eye gel under makeup
  • needs to be used religiously
Verdict: Overall, this is an average under eye gel. I like the cooling effect it gives. It will only work on minor under eye dark circles only if you religiously use everyday. I will not be repurchasing this as I'm not super impressed with it.

Hope this review helped you! Which under eye cream/ gel is your favorite? Do let me know for my next purchase!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...