Sunday, 26 May 2013

My Current Go-To Neutral Eye Looks!

Hey Gurls!
Few days back I posted my 5 neutral eyeshadows that I use regularly. Then I thought it dint do justice as there were no eye looks related to those shadows! So Here Im today showing my current go-to neutral eye looks that i have been doing.

Here is the 1st look:
This is a all matte look. I use a matte soft brown all over the lid & a taupe brown in the crease. I also use a matte white shadow in the inner corners of the eye & in the brow bone. I'm not a black kohl girl, I like my eyes to be bright & bigger looking all the time. So I use a white eye pencil in the water line. I love wearing a thick winged liner & loads of mascara with it.





The 2nd look:
This too is a very simple & quick look. I use a champagne shade all over the lid & a dark brown in the crease & outer corners. A lighter shimmery/ metallic shade in the inner corners & browbone. When I do this look, I skip the liner & go for a colored waterline or a colored liner. & also loads of mascara.





Hope you liked my Current Go-To Neutral Eye Looks! These looks takes less than 5 mins to do as I'm in a tight schedule in the mornings to get out of the house.

Also see Easy Peasy Neutral Eye Tutorial! 
Neutral Eyes with a Pop eye look

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...