Sunday, 8 December 2013

Bag full of Empties!

Hey Girls!
So today im here with a huge post of empties! I have been collecting all my empty products in this big bag & suddenly I realized I have collected alot of them, so it was time to share with you!



Hair

1. Dove Nourishing Oil Care hair mask: Dove works really well for my hair & this is one of my all time favs & a must have. This is probably my 3rd tub that I finished.

2. Body Luxuries Pleasures Moisturizing Conditioner: This I picked up because it said 'moisturizing" &  "for dry hair". I usually gravitate towards hair products that says such thinmgs as i have quite frizzy & dry hair. This worked superb for me. Smells like heaven in a bottle. Was prices at Rs145/-, I picked it up from my near by The Beauty Shop. & Now I cant find it anymore.. :(

3. L'oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Shampoo & Conditioner: as said before as my hair is a little dry & unruly.. I wanted to try this range. It worked just ok for me.. I expected it would make my hair more smoother, but it dint. I like my Dove better. This smells good, kept my hair soft & manageable just for a day. Wont buy it again.

4.TNC Rosemary- Sage- Thyme Rejuvenating Hair Oil: This little bottle was quite pricey but I dint mind at all because it worked really well for me. It did everything that it claimed. Reduced hairfall, not that I had a major hairfall problem. I could feel that the texture of my hair improved & it also kept my mild dandruff at bay. I highly recommend this if you are looking for all herb/ natural hair oil.

5. Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Leave in Spray: Yes, again for Dry Damaged hair. I loved the way it nourished my hair & kept it soft & supple for the whole day. but it kind of makes the hair stick together & im not a fan of that kind of look. I could have used it all up as mostly I have my hair tied in plaits. But unfortunately this one expired! Won't repurchase it but rather im on a hunt for a new product.


Face

6. Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer with SPF 15: Totally love! How was I surviving without this all this time? As I have super oily skin this works so great for me I cant even explain. It goes great under makup & will obviously be repurchasing. I highly recommend if you have oily skin & is looking for a oil free moisturizer with SPF.

7. Ofra Vitamin C Cleanser:  This came in one of my Vellvette Box. This is a very mild cleanser, smelled a little citrusy & deep cleaned my skin. I usually used this in the morning. It dint leave the skin dry or itchy. Overall im not afan & wouldnt get a full size product.

8. Ponds Gold Radiance Precious Youth Serum: I dont even know why this serum was created! Why don't they test out product before they manufacture it!

9. Lakme Clean Up Facewash Nourishing Glow: Loved it! Who doesn't loves smelling like fresh strawberries? This deeply cleaned dirt, grim & makeup & kept me oil free for quiet sometime. It is very refreshing & very affordable. Good job Lakme!

10. Johnsons Baby Milk Cream: I use it as a make up remover, especially in the mornings when you wake to see a little kajal that remained even after removing all make up.I just tak a pea size on my makeup napkin & clean my eye area before starting makeup. I always have to have it with me.

11. Kaya Skin Clinic Lighten & Smooth Under Eye Gel: They should really test out the products before they manufacture them! :/

12. Neutrogena Oil Eliminating Astringent: Loved it! & cant find it again in the store! This is not available in India though. I loved how it deeply cleaned & removed every last trace of dirt & makeup. It is meant only for oily skin. only drawback is that it has a high content of alcohol in it.

13. TBS Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream: This is a small travel size. I love how it melted into my skin. I could feel how my skin felt nourished hydrated & supple. This kept me oil free for about 3hrs in hot humid days. Thats a very big plus point. I wish this had SPF in it, it could have been my HG moisturizer.

14. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock: Ultra light it is, & my oily skin loves it. Have already bouight my 2nd tube. & i think its turning into my HG sunblock cream!

15. Nivea Pure Effect Total Face Clean Up: I like face washes that lighly exfoliates. I had high expectations from this one, but its just an avarage product. Cleans well, buit doesnt deep cleans. I still find traces of makeup with toning after using this. Worked nothing great as a mask & exfoliated  quiet well. It did make my skin a little tight even thoigh I have oily skin. Will never buy it again.

16. Vichy Normaderm Purifying Pore Tightening Lotion: I don't know why it says lotion when its a toner? I liked this toner. Its not drying on me. It made the skin soothe & kept the acne at bay. I cant make out if it worked on the pores.


Body

17. Fennel Cream Body Yoghurt: Its just like body butter smelled like awesomeness! I resisted alot not to lick it! Its a thick heavy cream but goes on real smooth & deeply nourished the skin. I totally recommend this as it cheaper then the TBS Body butters. You can get it from Slassy.com

18. Nivea vitamin Shake Lipbalm: Love love love! Nivea lip balms are my favorites! It keeps my lips soft, plump & super hydrated.

19. Colorbar Nail Enamel remover: A great nail enamel remover & very inexpensive you don't need to try too hard to get the job done & it smells really good. This was my 2nd bottle.

20. Nivea Happy Time Roll On:  I like roll on deos & this is one of my favs. I don't know how much it worked on the "lightening" part but I just like it.

21. TBS Strawberry Body Polish: Do I need to introduce this baby to you! Just use it & fall in love. If you want hydrated, nourished, clean, exfoliated body then go get it! Its a little pricey but I die when I smell this!

Hope you liked this empties post!
What did you finish up using this time?






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...